In order to apply for this position you must have at least one year of verifiable employment experience working as a Hod Tender on commercial masonry projects.
The primary responsibility of a Tender is to keep the Masons installing materials by preparing the area, providing all material before they are needed in the most usable condition possible, aiding in the grouting process, maintaining equipment, utilizing the safest approach possible, and in doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed. The position of a Tender is a very physically demanding occupation.
This position may require but not be limited to:
• Repetitive turning at the waist, bending at the waist, squatting, stooping, stretching, kneeling,
gripping, wrist movement, elbow movement, shoulder movement, etc.
• Repetitive lifting of objects and/or material weighing up to 35 lbs, frequent lifting of objects
and/or material weighing up to 70 lbs, and occasional lifting of objects and/or material weighing
over 70 lbs.(Very frequent lifting over the head and below the knees).
• Climbing ladders to reach work platforms of varying heights.
• Maintaining uncomfortable or awkward body positions for extended periods.
• Working in varied and often extreme weather conditions.
• Working on scaffolding and/or in high exposed places.
• Verbally communicating (both speech and hearing).
• Working with loud tools and equipment on a regular basis
IMS Masonry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.